Current meter with Synthetic Propeller
Current meter with synthetic propeller of 125 millimetres diameter. The instrument is used for the accurate determination of the current velocity in water ways, channels, rivers and the sea and is suitable for use in polluted water currents.
- High accuracy universal current meter
- Propeller covers most velocities
- Measuring range of 0.025 to 10 m/sec
- Fiberglass-reinforced synthetic propeller
- Many additional options (extra rods, cable, operation, winches etc.) for additional professional applications
The measurements are executed with the propeller mounted on the rod(s) or connected to a cable. The current velocity meter has a measuring range of 0.025 to 10 m/sec.
The meter with the extension rods is usually applied for measurements in shallow creeks or rivers with low current velocities. The digital counter, fitted with a carrier belt, registers up to 10 pulses per seconds. In large water ways with higher water levels and current velocities the current velocity meter can be connected to a cable with single drum winch (optional), which can be mounted either to the railing of a bridge or a boat.
The complete set contains:
- Streamlined current velocity meter with a synthetic propeller
- Digital counter
- Extension rods with graduation
- Irrigation research
- Water quantity research
- Monitoring water quantity
- Discharge measurements
Note: the oil in the body needs to be replaced once every few years.