GDT Prime Plus
GDT Prime Plus modem set. This model offers more flexibility compared to its counterparts and has a second sensor port that supports a vast range of third party sensors, such as SDI-12 or analogue. It's available with Eijkelkamp SIM card or no SIM card.
- Real-time alarms
- Global connectivity (GPRS & UMTS)
- Easy link to your own web environment via API
- Internal barometric and temperature sensor
- External antenna for optimal reception
- Data available on DataViewer or via e-mail
The GDT Prime Plus modem logs sensor data and allows you to directly connect to Scuba probes, SDI-12/Analogue/Pulse sensors or Divers. It always lets you know where it's located, thanks to GPS/GLONASS coordinates. It wil also power the sensor connected to the second port, when needed.
Set consists of
- GDT Prime Plus modem (11.34.03)
- Alkaline battery D 1.5 V, set of 2 pieces (11.31.21)
- GPRS/UMTS/GPS antenna (11.34.35)
- Installation check (11.34.11)
Note: the modem is powered with standard alkaline batteries, but a lithium battery is optional for intensive use. Since different sensors have different power requirements, the GDT Prime Plus offers the possibility to use and external power supply (6-24V DC) to extend battery life.
- 11.34.03.ES GDT Prime Plus with Eijkelkamp SIM
Please note that a SIM card subscription (11.62.81/82) is not included
- 11.34.03.NS GDT Prime Plus without SIM