Grundfos MP1 Submersible Pump - LDPE Tube - 3 Varients
MP1 submersible pump set with LDPE tube, for purging and sampling monitoring wells to a depth of 90 metres and inside diameter of 50 millimetres and up.
- Compact and easy to install; mobile set
- Provided with low cost LDPE tube (to be exchanged at every sampling)
- Resistant against corrosive fluids
- Measuring point is quickly purged
- High top capacity for purging, speed (flow) regulated
The Grundfos MP 1 submersible pump is specially designed for purging and sampling of monitoring wells with a diameter of at least 50 millimetres or bigger. This pump is equipped with a low-cost LDPE tube. The high capacity of this pump allows for quick purging of the measuring point. By setting a low pumping capacity the same pump can be used for sampling. The pumped medium comes into contact only with steel and LDPE.
The pump motor is controlled by an adjustable frequency converter. Due to the variable setting of the frequency, the capacity of the pump can be adjusted from 0 to 2 m3 /hour. This results in a steady flow of anaerobe water. Built-in safeguards protect the Grundfos MP 1 and the convertor against overload. The actual frequency can be read from a display. This set will be delivered fully assembled.
- Anaerobe sampling
- Maximum lift of 30 metres of water
- 12.27.SL To 30 metres
- 12.27.SM To 60 metres
- 12.27.SN To 90 metres
- Submersible pump Grundfos MP 1
- Frequency converter
- LDPE tube
- Cooling jacket
- Hose reel cart
- Service kit