Oil Detection Pan
The Oil Detection Pan has been developed for rapid on-site analysis of soil and groundwater for floating contaminants such as soaps, dyes and all kinds of oil derivatives like tar, lubricating oil, paraffin and petrol.
- Shows oil in soil directly in the field
- Used for the on-site analysis of soil and groundwater contaminants
- Can detect oil down to lowest level
- Ideal during first soil research
The oil detection pan is designed for quick on-site analysis of soil and groundwater for floating substances. The substances can be detected down to the lowest level, enabling it to detect oil in the soil directly in the field. The product is of high quality and does not or hardly wear out.
The product is ideal for first soil investigations. Experienced users can separate substances in four different classes with the oil detection pan.
This product is used for the on-site analysis of soil and groundwater contaminants like:
- Lubricating oil
- All kinds of oil
- Learn by double checking some samples in the lab