Royal Eijkelkamp’s Scuba 65 measures the 4 important water parameters pH, electrical conductivity, dissolved oxygen, and temperature, as well as turbidity - all in a compact probe of 65 mm in diameter. An excellent choice when your application calls for turbidity monitoring with just a few additional sensors.
- Measures turbidity, pH, EC, DO, and temperature
- Optional depth and ORP sensor
- Separate, easily refillable reference electrode
- Top-grade sensors and user friendly software
- 3 years warranty on probe and sensors
- Automatic recording of internal calibration data and sensor health indication
This Scuba water quality probe provides the essentials for basic water quality monitoring. It was designed to measure turbidity as well as the big 4 in water quality monitoring: pH, EC, DO and temperature.
In addition to its being a hand meter for direct measurements in the field, it can also be used in combination with our GDT Prime Plus and GDT-Multiple modems for wireless data transfer of the measurements. Simply add a battery pack or solar panel for autonomous deployments.
The probe is offered as complete package, so you are provided with everything you need to start testing water. It’s a full set with cables, software, and electronic manual.
Every Scuba is customisable, but there are several standard versions:
- 18.11.03 Scuba 65 multiprobe package
Measures electrical conductivity, pH, DO, turbidity and temperature. Optional depth or ORP sensor.
- 18.11.04 Scuba 65 with internal 3 D battery pack
Measures electrical conductivity, pH, DO, turbidity, temperature. Optional depth or ORP sensor.
Please note in your quote request what you need from your probe, so our specialists can help determine the best solution for you.