Water Level Meter on a Frame
Thanks to its frame, this robust water level gauge is easy to carry and thus ideal to take along in the field. It is used for measuring the water level and is available in many lengths. This water level meter is equipped with sound and light signals.
- Easy handling with its carrying frame
- Sound and light signal when the probe reaches the water level
- Mobile device for fast, easy and solid measurement of the water level
- Small stainless steel electrode of Ø 15 millimetres
- Easy to clean
The water level meter is part of the standard equipment for measuring the groundwater level. This model has a strong and robust frame, but is still easy to carry. The probe is made of stainless steel and is connected to a long measuring tape with centimetre graduations, for easy read-out of the levels.
The probe gives a sound and light signal when it touches a conductive liquid. If the cable is then lifted slightly, the signal stops and the depth can be read directly from the measuring tape (accuracy: ± 1 centimetre). Royal Eijkelkamp's Water level meter is available in various lengths.
- 11.03.42.01 Range 30 metres
- 11.03.43.01 Range 50 metres
- 11.03.45 Range 100 metres
- 11.03.46 Range 150 metres
- 11.03.47 Range 200 metres
- 11.03.48 Range 300 metres
- 11.03.49 Range 500 metres
- Water level measurements of electrically conducting liquids in boreholes, wells and tanks (in ATEX-free zones only)
- Long-term observations for periodic level soundings
- Continuous water level registration during pumping tests
- Additional sounding of well depths using the bottom sensor (accessory)
- Geohydrological research
- Water quantity research