Water Level Meter Pocket Size - 10m
With this water level meter you can take measurements to a depth of 10 metres. The pocket water level meter has acoustic and light signals when the probe comes into contact with a conductive liquid.
- Fast, easy and solid measurement of the water level
- Lightweight and compact
- Stainless steel electrode of Ø 12 millimetres
- Easy to clean
The water level meter is part of the standard equipment for measuring the groundwater level. It has a stainless steel probe connected to a 10-metre tape with centimetre graduations. The probe is easy to clean. In addition, it is a compact device and therefore easy to take along. In short, the perfect device for quick, simple and solid measurements of the water level.
The water level sensor is easy to use; when the probe comes into contact with a conductive liquid, it will emit a clear sound and light signal. If the cable is then lifted slightly, the signal stops and the depth can be read directly from the measuring tape (accuracy: ± 1 centimetre).
- Water level measurements of electrically conducting liquids in boreholes, wells and tanks (in ATEX-free zones only)
- Long-term observations for periodic level soundings
- Continuous water level registration during pumping tests
- Additional sounding of well depths using the bottom sensor (accessory)
- Geohydrological research
- Water quantity research