Granular Composition Test Set, Wet and Dry Sieving
Granular composition test set, complete with electromagnetic sieve shaker and standard set of sieves for dry and wet sieving. Suitable for the determination of the particle size distribution of soil samples.
- Suitable for wet and dry sieving
- Determine particle size distribution
- Continuous motion for best sieving results
- Complete set to analyse coarse fractions of soil samples
Analysis of course soil fractions
Particle size distribution determination with our granular composition test set helps to classify the soils on the basis of international standards. The set contains:
- Electromagnetic sieve shaker that can hold up to 8 sieves
- Set of stainless-steel wire mesh sieves of 200 mm diameter, with different apertures
The electromagnetic sieve shaker keeps the sample in continuous motion, for the best possible sieving results and accurate determination of the granular composition. The sieve shaker and the stainless steel mesh sieves (including receivers and lids) are suitable for both wet and dry sieving.
- Geotechnical soil research
- Soil physical laboratory research
- Erosion research
- Irrigation research
- Soil stability research
- Water or air permeability research in the lab
The granular composition test set is used to analyse coarse fractions of soil samples. To perform a complete analysis or the grain-size of soil samples, the hydrometer set, for smaller fractions, is needed as well.