Split Tube Sampler Set For Surface Sampling - Conical Screw
The split tube sampler set is an apparatus for rapid undisturbed sampling at the surface. This sampler is very suitable for research on root systems, fertilising and soil biology.
- Larger sample
- Ideal for surface sampling
- Easy to open split tube system
- Stainless steel body
- Extraction by beam with chain & support
The sampler consists of two stainless steel tubes halves with a working length of 40 centimetres. Undisturbed sampling often poses a problem when removing the sample from the sampling tube, but with this type of sampler, both parts can be easily separated. The sample is located (loose or in a liner) in the detachable tube. The split tube sampler can easily be opened for immediate research or transport of the sample to the laboratory.
Depending on the nature of the research, it is recommended (in order to obtain representative samples) to decontaminate the apparatus after every sampling. Thanks to the conical screw thread connection, this sampler is suitable for hammering.
- Soil profile description and classification
- Soil sampling above groundwater table
- Environmental soil research
- Undisturbed sampling
- Soil texture research
- Root zone sampling
- Split tube sampler
- Sample foils (10 pieces)
- Sample transport containers
- Hammering head
- Hammer with nylon heads, impact absorbing design
- Beam with chain & support
- Cleaning material
- Strong carrying bag